According to experts,* the second trimester is supposed to be magical; a time of "renewed vigor and strength." Well let's all hope really hard that this is the case... because so far, all I've gotten is a bad case of the baby brains. I still have to:
- complete a publication worthy certification paper (major graduation requirement... and I hear law schools don't like it so much when these aren't met)
- finish my source pulls for Journal-- and not look like a complete idiot by messing it all up
- study hard and ace my Evidence mid-term (and final)
- find time for all my weekly reading assignments for school
- find a place to live in May, and hopefully for at least a year following that
- go to work, and not get fired because I can't remember where I put that darned spreadsheet
- etc, etc, etc.
Hope all is well wherever you are. We're getting monsoons this afternoon... thanks TN family for sending that on up.
I hear lunch calling...
*By experts, I mean the authors of all the books I've read... and they better be right! Experts always are... right?