Wednesday, March 9, 2011

The Magical Second Trimester

Alrighty... well we've made it through the first trimester. It was touch and go there for a little while, but despite the crying, illness, whining and tantrums, I'd say Nishka did remarkably well. And I'll give myself a little pat on the back too. :)

According to experts,* the second trimester is supposed to be magical; a time of "renewed vigor and strength." Well let's all hope really hard that this is the case... because so far, all I've gotten is a bad case of the baby brains. I still have to:
  • complete a publication worthy certification paper (major graduation requirement... and I hear law schools don't like it so much when these aren't met)
  • finish my source pulls for Journal-- and not look like a complete idiot by messing it all up
  • study hard and ace my Evidence mid-term (and final)
  • find time for all my weekly reading assignments for school
  • find a place to live in May, and hopefully for at least a year following that
  • go to work, and not get fired because I can't remember where I put that darned spreadsheet
  • etc, etc, etc.
Looks like I better get cracking! I'm now eating and sleeping for three... do I also get the brain power of three? Come to think of it, the twins should be almost halfway to their JDs by the time their born! We can put them to work!

Hope all is well wherever you are. We're getting monsoons this afternoon... thanks TN family for sending that on up.

I hear lunch calling...



*By experts, I mean the authors of all the books I've read... and they better be right! Experts always are... right?

1 comment: